In a message dated 4/16/99 5:08:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< if you take all of the varieties of obnoxious assholes who drink
 too much and talk too loud (we will judge by your terms, though these
 definitions could prove challenging in parts of Texas.  Or New York, Or...)
 --but if we divide the  full available range of  obnoxious assholes by
 types of pants worn,  jeans included of course, we are likely to come up
 with No Style of Pants that are not incriminating.  >>

This is where response discrimination training comes into play. With
concurrent schedules of aversive stimulation ongoing, the discriminative
stimulus occurring with the greatest frequency will have the the most power
to elicit a contingent response, ie; hatred of knaki pants, particularly when
worn by drunk loud people. In addition a competing schedule of positive
reinforcement,such as nice people (and the musicians playing the very
reinforcing music) wearing pants the discrimination then becomes more precise.

There will be a test on monday. Class dismissed.

Professor Slim