>A new and shocking piece of information is that here in big bad Hew
>York
>City--OK metropolitan New York, but it works out that way: we now have
>one
>of the largest P2 contingents around.  HERE!
<snip>
>People are known to show up here form Philadelphia, Connecticut, and
>even
>Boston too. They know who they are!

Will the new and improved NYC contingent be at the Damnations/Elena Skye
show next Sunday at Maxwell's? Hope so, 'cause I'm making the trek up
from Philly and it'd be nice to see some of you folks pre-TFest.

As far as I understand it, there aren't advance tix for that one.

Steve Kirsch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

np: Mekons-I Have Been To Heaven & Back (new rarities comp--yowza!)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]