> Great quote Dave. This reminds me, has any of that Little Kings stuff
> ever been made available for public consumption?

I wanna know too - the only thing I do know is that on the Dion solo
compilation that came out a few years ago The Little Kings play on the two
(maybe three) new songs on it - but it's Dion all the way (aint nothin'
wrong with that!).

-ldk

Also, I ahven;t gotten the new Neil Young tribute that came out, but on
the Miles of Music description it says the Del-Lords play on it, but I
think it's not - it's only Eric Ambel (again, nothing too wrong with
that). Is Kempner on it too?