Bill Silvers wrote:

> TEMEMENT ANGELS would have been a great inclusion in that
> criminally underappreciated thread last week (and on a marginally
> related aside so would Eric Ambel's ROSCOE'S GANG, and if anybody
> can spare a copy...) and I've been wondering if there was any
> recorded Kempner output since then. Anybody know?

Ditto for me on those two records -- in fact, I just played Tenament
Angels last night. As far as I know, there has been no Kempner
output since then. He played and sang, I believe, on sometimes-
P2er Ed Pettersen's two solo records.

It'll never happen, but I'd love to hear remastered versions of those
Del Lords records, minus the glossy Neil Gerardo production. Their
Howlin' at the Halloween Moon Live EP -- from that excellent, short-
lived Enigma live series (also have Dream Syndicate and
Smithereens cassettes from then) -- shows what a bad-ass band
they were when the edges weren't smoothed off.

Dave

***
Dave Purcell, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Northern Ky Roots Music: http://w3.one.net/~newport