Hamid Maadani:
> Hello,
>
> I have developed a MongoDB module for postfix. Given that
> mongo-c-driver has gone mainstream on most linux distributions, I
> personally think this would be a good addition to postfix, allowing
> users to use MongoDB as a backend database. I am currently using
> it on the same server sending this email from.
> You can review the code here :
> https://github.com/21stcaveman/postfix/tree/mongodb
> (https://github.com/21stcaveman/postfix/tree/mongodb)
>
> Let me know if any adjustments are needed for this to be merged
> with the codebase.

Thanks. It would be helpful if someone could add a proto/mongodb_table
file simiar to the other databases, with configuration file syntax.

Hopefully your code supports the "common" dictionary features (comon
for LDAP, *SQL*). I recall working on a contributed driver that did
not do that; it would be difficult for me to add that code and test
it, because I do not have every possible databse.

I could regenerate a proto/MONGODB_README.html file from your ASCII
text.

        Wietse