Was unaware of those files, so generated a readme file by hand :))
I just pushed a mongodb_table file as well. Let me know if that's good enough.

Not sure about what "common dictionary features" are really. This module
supports
running any query on mongodb using mongodb query language. Can you elaborate on
that a bit, so I can cover what is missing, if any?

Regards
Hamid Maadani