Richard Wolterink wrote:
Hello postfix-users,

The problem with the bounce warning is fixed due to the alteration sugested in the master.cf

Now I have another one. The mailq clogs up with bounces. I have altered main.cf and added the line local_recipient_maps = but with no result.

What could be wrong.

I installed and configured postfix by using the following tutorial: http://www.howtoforge.com/virtual_users_and_domains_with_postfix_debian_etch

I left out the parts concerning spamfilters

My master.cf looks like this
[...]
#bounce    unix  -       -       -       10       0       bounce
#defer     unix  -       -       -       -       0       bounce
#trace     unix  -       -       -       -       0       bounce

Change this 10 to a - as well. and uncomment these. (Wietse pointed this out in his last post)
Your Postfix will complain if they are not there.

Brian