Well as far as I know SMTP is not blocked. I wanted to go through my
ISP's server to begin with, because places such as GMail didn't like
me. Yet everyone seems to love my ISP's server.

I had relayhost set to my ISP, but I musta had something wrong,
because some people would get replies, while other people wouldn't.