Adam McCarthy wrote:
Well as far as I know SMTP is not blocked. I wanted to go through my
ISP's server to begin with, because places such as GMail didn't like
me. Yet everyone seems to love my ISP's server.

I had relayhost set to my ISP, but I musta had something wrong,
because some people would get replies, while other people wouldn't.

Take a look at
        http://www.postfix.org/SOHO_README.html

you may want to use smtp_generic_maps to rewrite your dyndns addresses to those of your ISP.

if you have problems, show output of 'postconf -n' as well as relevant logs.

PS. do not setup an MX for your domain unless you have a static IP (one that never changes). otherwise, when the IP is assigned to someone else, you'll lose mail.