I'm trying to figure out how to have certain messages not get relayed on one
of my servers.

Right now I have a server setup as a gateway, and another server setup that
is going to handle mailman mailing lists. When mail comes in to the gateway
for [EMAIL PROTECTED] I am using virtual_alias_maps to redirect that message
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] The problem is, since mailmain.domain.com has a
relay_host of the gateway machine the messages just hop backa and forth.

A couple notes:
    Both machines have: masquerade_domains = mailman.domain.com, domain.com
                        masquerade_exceptions = root
    The gateway also has a transport of: mailman.domain.com
smtp:[mailman.domain.com]

--
Sterling Anderson
Department of Pediatrics