On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 11:41 PM, Henrik K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 05:32:56PM -0400, Rick Zeman wrote:
>> Just discovered that gmail is now retrying greylisted email from not
>> only multiple servers, but from multiple servers located within
>> different subnets...which totally breaks breaks tumgreyspf greylisting
>> implementation.  I kind of like it cuz it uses the filesystem to store
>> its data.  However, there's no way to whitelist every one of their
>> smtp servers.
>
> Of course there is, add client table before policy server:
>
> .google.com OK

Hmm, that didn't work for me--still got greylisted..  Relevant section below.

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        permit_mynetworks
        reject_unauth_destination
        reject_unverified_recipient
        check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/always_allowed
        check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/not_accepted
        check_policy_service unix:private/tumgreyspf

cat /etc/postfix/always_allowed
abuse@ OK
postmaster@ OK
.google.com OK