Larry Stone a écrit :

>> What I am working on now is this:
>>
>> - if name (PTR or helo) looks dynamic, then do:
>
> One problem is DSL does not mean dynamic.

I know that. but if you read again, you'll see that I don't reject based
on that alone. I (currently) only add reject_unknown_helo_hostname and a
few DNSBLs that I don't want to use in the general case (but are
relatively safe otherwise).

Think of this as a (simplistic) "scoring" method.

> Many DSL providers provide
> fixed IP addresses and have a servers permitted policy (such as mine). I
> was able to get the rDNS changed but that was a number of years ago and
> I don't know if they still do that.

Understood. but you had full power to set your HELO (if you configure
your system to helo as "dsl.1.2.3.4example.com", you're free, but don't
complain...). which is why I mostly look at HELO.

Anyway, as I said, this is still experimental...