Salaam,

I think that you may have to add proxy to this line

This is your line:
sender_canonical_maps=mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_canonical_maps.cf

This is what I suggest:
sender_canonical_maps= proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_canonical_maps.cf

We use postgres in our organization and we use that proxy keyword too.

Wa Salaam,
Muhammed Sameer