On 1/11/2009, Victor Duchovni (victor.ducho...@morganstanley.com) wrote:
>> First question... is there a reason that none of the *_limit_maps are
>> included in proxy_read_maps by default? I.e., maybe doing this is not
>> recommended?

> Ask the maintainers of the unofficial VDA quota patch.

I didn't know I was using that patch, but considering your reply,
apparently the *_limit_maps are a sure sign of it? I'm on gentoo, and
have the vda USE flag explicitly DISABLED...

Hmmm... closer examination shows that I am not actually using this patch
OR table, since it (the Table) doesn't show up in postconf -n output,
even though it is specified in main.cf. This system was originally set
up by someone else, so they must have set this, and I just never noticed
it, since I have not actually implemented quotas yet - although I've
been toying with the idea, which is why I had not commented out those
lines in main.cf...

I've been planning on switching this installation over to dovecot soon
anyway for POP/IMAP access, so will just use the dovecot LDA and quota
plug-in if/when I decide to implement quotas...

> There is as-yet no support for "+=" in main.cf parameter settings.

Ok, thanks for the confirmation...

--

Best regards,

Charles