On Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 13:23 CET,
     James Robertson <j...@mesrobertson.com> wrote:

> If I have:
>
> relay_recipient_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/recipients
>
> which is populated with addresses accepted for delivery on my server
> and have:
>
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_unlisted_recipient,
>
> Can I safely set:
>
> relay_domains = *

Wildcards like * are not allowed in relay_domains so the question is
somewhat hypothetical, but you could implement something with the same
meaning (use the static, pcre, or regexp map types). I suppose it would
be safe if done correctly, but it would also be more fragile and prone
to dangerous misconfigurations. What would be the point of this?

--
Magnus Bäck
mag...@dsek.lth.se