Well, when that happens, it suddenly becomes in the interest of the Windows
admin to advise you that they have configured a new domin. I don't understand
why you're interested in cleaning up someone else's mess. Of course, this
assumes that you have a clearly-documented process about adding new domains,
which stipulates that you must be advised if they expect mail to be delivered.

You also might consider pulling your antispam process back a layer - don't
install Postfix boxes at each crappy little site. Have a couple of big boxes
that act as Mxes for the customer domains, and which then relay to their
Exchange servers. Of course, that would assume you don't quarantine spam emails
on the Postfix servers, but tag-and-deliver.

It won't solve the problem of the Windows admins advising you when they've
configured a new domain, but perhaps that should be done as soon as the
customer "signs up". You get a new customer, they are going to manage
blah.domain, you configure the relay stuff then, even before they get their
Exchange server up.