Please excuse me if this has been discussed before,
i tried searching the archives and the documentation
and google and the info seems a bit dated and incomplete
and for exchange 5.5.

We have an exchange server 2003 (not sbs) at our office and several pop
accounts which we pop for email to be delivered to accounts
in AD.

I would like fetchmail to pop the accounts to postfix and then have
postfix hand them off to exchange.

The first part i can do, but i dont know how to accomplish the latter.

On the postfix docs page the first link is for exchange 5.5 and the
second link doesnt seem to work anymore.

these machine are both on the local network, is it possible to have
postfix hand the mail off to be delivered to exchange?
is it possible to do this in the transport mappings?
how would exchange know to except mail from this internal mail
server?
how do i tell postfix to hand off the mail to the exchange server
either by local ip address or other?

Can anyone post a link to a more recent way of making this work?

We have  a small office with less than 10 email boxes, and if there
is a way to just manually setup the accounts on the linux box rather
than using LDAP to query AD or exchange that would be a much
easier route for me, if that can be done.

thanks for any and all advice.

Nick