Hi!

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 7:11 PM, Ray <r...@stilltech.net> wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 March 2009 16:35:01 Magnus Bäck wrote:
>> On Thursday, March 05, 2009 at 00:26 CET,
>>
>>      Ray <r...@stilltech.net> wrote:

>> > That's the problem, there's nothing in the logs.
>>
>> Is Postfix running?
>> Is it accepting port 25 connections on the Internet-facing network
>> interface? Is there any firewall in the way?
>> Are the MX records pointing towards your server?
>> Does your ISP block inbound port 25?
>> Can you connect to port 25 from an outside network?
> Sorry, I should have filled in all this information before hand :(
> Server is live and fully functional. it deals with thousands of messages per
> day and has for over a year. One user can't receive messages from one contact.
> That contact doesn't even show up in the logs as spam or lost connection or
> anything.

So, let me see: one user can't receive mail from on specific mail
address, but can other users receive mail from that address?, ie, if
al...@example.com sends a mail to us...@myserver.com , is the mail
delivered?

Do you have some kind of spam filter "before" your actual mail server?
 if yes: which one, and: can you temporarily disable/remove it and
test?

I hope this helps,

Ildefonso Camargo