On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 10:20:14AM -0700, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:

>> You could try the documentation instead.
>>     http://www.postfix.org/documentation.html
>>     http://www.postfix.org/postfix-manuals.html
>
> Oh I have but find myself getting lost as I follow links that lead to other
> links that lead to more links.  Pretty soon I forgot what I started out
> looking for.  :-(  Old age?  :-)

There are two decent books and I find that tabbed browsing makes it easy to
not lose context. Certainly the links to postconf.5.html don't usually
require too many levels of nesting, so first read the tutorial, open
background tabs for all the parameter links, then review the parameter
docs.

--
        Viktor.