Hi,

Let see how to explain this...

The issue is that I'm using sieve for my filtering rules, one of my rules is to reject a message and notify sender, in this step, postfix uses <> as mail from, this is a normal behavior i think; but in my scenario where i have one fake domain and using sender_canonical_maps for sender address mapping to real domains accounts, also using sender_dependent_relayhost_maps for using some relayhost attending the sender address (this is an amazing feature) when postfix wants to send a bounce message (notifying the rejected message), my mail system will always try to deliver it directly to the recipient server (i'm not using a relayhost)... i think i need to change <> to _real_send...@realdomain. I played with this parameters, without sucess:

address_verify_sender_dependent_relayhost_maps
empty_address_relayhost_maps_lookup_key

Also i tried in sender_canonical_maps file:

<>                _real_send...@realdomain

I will still testing some other things.