On 10-Mar-2009, at 18:15, mme...@gmail.com wrote:
when postfix wants to send a bounce message (notifying the rejected message), my mail system will always try to deliver it directly to the recipient server (i'm not using a relayhost)... i think i need to change <> to _real_send...@realdomain. I played with this parameters, without sucess:

NEVER EVER send a bounce message for a message you have accepted. Either reject it during the transaction phase, or accept it and dow what you will with it, but sending a bounce to an almost certainly forged 'From:' address is a sure way to make a lot of sysadmins angry and get you blacklisted. And not in those friendly RBLs you have some hope of getting off of, but in the Black Pits of Calcutta sorts of private blacklists you have no hope of ever removing yourself from.

--
I've got Mathematica 2.2 on my Quadra