On 3/11/2009 3:55 PM, LuKreme wrote:
>> Sorry, not possible. Also the above defeats recipient validation for
>> email addresses with "_" in them, it is not recommended.

> Yep, I am aware of that.  In this case, however, the ability to use a
> second delimiter far outweighs the lack of recipient validation.

Also, just like every other program out there, there are many ways to
shoot ones self in the foot with postfix. If this ability (multiple
recipient delimiters) was added, simply documenting this fact (about
breaking recipient validation if any of the delimiters are allowed to be
used in the actual email address) should be enough, no?

--

Best regards,

Charles