On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 11:35:09PM +0100, Sebastian Chociwski wrote:

> I am (almost ;) ) 100% sure that only mail could be delivered is in ONE
> mysql db.

What in your Postfix configuration do you expect to reject mail not
listed in that MySQL table?

> _email2email.cf points at DB I use to decide what mails to deliver
> _domains.cf is DB with domains i want to accept (one column with domain
> name)

How did you communicate your intent (decision) to Postfix?

> Why postfix delivers mail that should be rejected ?

"Should" in what sense?

    - You want it to be rejected?

        Postfix does not know what you want, it only knows what
        you told it to do.

    - You configured Postfix to reject it?

        I did not notice any such configuration.

> I tested one more thing :
> query = SELECT email FROM users WHERE email='%s' AND mail=1
> mail is y/n so it should be rejected but while postmap -q shows empty the
> postfix delivers mails.
> It looks like it's just ignoring anything with and after 'AND..."

No. It looks like reject/accept decisions do not in any way depend on
the contents of this table, because you have not asked Postfix to reject
mail messages for addresses not listed in this table.

--
        Viktor.