On 2023-09-14 at 10:08:42 UTC-0400 (Thu, 14 Sep 2023 10:08:42 -0400 (EDT))
Wietse Venema via Postfix-users <wie...@porcupine.org>
is rumored to have said:

That appears to be a different use case: you are not originating a
message for some recipient on the Internet, instead you appear to
be using Postfix to forward a message from the Internet to a Microsoft
email service.

For this, your best bet is to forward the message as an attachment,
instead of inline. That is, create a new email message, from your
email address, and attach the forwarded message as message/rfc822.

I do this sporadically, using the 'forward' feature of a mail reader
program. If you want to do this in some automated manner, perhaps
Bill Cole has some tooling suggestions.

Do I?

Oh, I guess I've earned that by repeatedly suggesting MIMEDefang (or its sibling MailMunge) for doing things in a milter that no MTA should be doing.

If one wished to do this, MIMEDefang could handle it and there may even be an example of the basic encapsulation technique in the documentation.

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire