On 9/18/23 10:09, Curtis Maurand via Postfix-users wrote:
Hello list,

At least I think they're stupid questions.

I'm running Postfix with rspamd which is a milter.  At what point in the email conversation does the DKIM lookup happen? Does Postfix handle that or am I asking on the wrong list and I should be asking the question on the rspamd list?  I'm getting a DNS failure on my setup that gmail is not getting.  It's a delegated subdomain.  I'm getting this temp error. the relevant message header is below.

Based on personal experience, my advice to you is let rspamd handle DKIM, DMARC etc for you. Any lookup by rspamd happens *after* Postfix has accepted the message and passed it to milters.

If you're doing that and it's not working, try the rspamd mailing list, #rspamd on OFTC, or their Telegram channel.

(see https://rspamd.com/support.html)

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications