I have in my postffix helo checks, perhaps a bad idea,

[some checks up here that reject]
/^postmaster\@/ OK
/^abuse\@/      OK

At the time I set this up it was pretty important that postmaster mail got through, but looking over the last 12 months of mail, I've received exactly two legitimate messages to postmaster, both auto replies from the monkeys at yahoo.

Obviously I can't disable the account as it is required, but is there something that I can do to stop the connections for messages like this:

        by mail.covisp.net (Postfix) with SMTP id A4B17118BC8B
        for <postmas...@covisp.net>; Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:18:44 -0600 (MDT)

as it is now, anything to postmaster gets a complete free pass, and most the mail to that account is scoring on SA up in the 20's and 30's.

--
I find Windows of absolutely no technical interest... Mac OS X is a
        rock -solid system that's beautifully designed. I much prefer