On 27-Mar-2009, at 09:57, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
* LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com>:
On 26-Mar-2009, at 18:06, Sahil Tandon wrote:
On Thu, 26 Mar 2009, LuKreme wrote:

I have in my postffix helo checks, perhaps a bad idea,

[some checks up here that reject]
/^postmaster\@/ OK
/^abuse\@/      OK

Why do these email address patterns appear in a HELO access(5) map?

Because 9 years ago or so it is what I was told to do. On this list, I'm
pretty sure.

In HELO?

Doesn't sound right, does it. Did helo checks used to apply to the entire pre-DATA part of the transaction?

--
When the routine bites hard / and ambitions are low
And the resentment rides high / but emotions won't grow