On 11/9/23 19:52, Phil Stracchino via Postfix-users wrote:
I have deliberately not included fenianhouse.com and seanfenian.com in
$mydestination on the mailserver.  *Should* I?  This is my first try at
setting up virtual mailbox domains, I don't doubt I've made mistakes.

Update: yeah, I just rechecked the documentation and verified the "Never do this" warning.

virtual_transport is not set.  That seems to be something I missed.

This does not SEEM to be relevant to my use case. Postfix is perfectly capable of creating a Maildir mailbox on its own, but ... for a *virtual* mailbox do I need to do something special to make it happen?

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications