On 2023-11-17 Колесников Александр via Postfix-users wrote:
> Thank you very much for the clarification. I added in main.cf options
>
> append_at_myorigin=no
> append_dot_mydomain=no

AFAIK those are for outbound mails, not for inbound.

> but it didn't help. How to configure postfix so that it does not
> accept messages from addresses without a domain part?

The restriction reject_non_fqdn_sender should already take care of that.
However, in your test you're connecting from localhost, which is by
default in $mynetworks and thus whitelisted. Try connecting from outside
$mynetworks and you should see a response like

504 5.5.2 <w.w>: Sender address rejected: need fully-qualified address

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--Joel Spolsky
  • [pfx] check send... Колесников Александр via Postfix-users
    • [pfx] Re: c... Ansgar Wiechers via Postfix-users
      • [pfx] R... Колесников Александр via Postfix-users
        • [pf... Ansgar Wiechers via Postfix-users
          • ... Колесников Александр via Postfix-users
            • ... Ansgar Wiechers via Postfix-users
              • ... Колесников Александр via Postfix-users
                • ... Alexander Kolesnikov via Postfix-users
                • ... Matus UHLAR - fantomas via Postfix-users
                • ... Alexander Kolesnikov via Postfix-users
                • ... Aleksandr Kolesnikov via Postfix-users