On 2023-11-22 at 09:40:48 UTC-0500 (Wed, 22 Nov 2023 15:40:48 +0100)
Ralph Seichter via Postfix-users <ra...@ml.seichter.de>
is rumored to have said:

* Jaroslaw Rafa via Postfix-users:

Maybe it wasn't rebooted until now? (as PXE is a boot-related feature) :)

I am positive that I personally rebooted this server a number of times
following Kernel updates, the last of which happened not long ago. ;-)

If there's a virtualization layer, they are likely to be referring to the real physical host rather than the VM running the Postfix site. I know from managing that sort of environment that PXE (netboooting) makes sense for physical hosts AND they may go a very long time between upgrades & reboots.

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire