On Tue, Dec 19, 2023 at 04:07:11PM +0000, Linkcheck via Postfix-users wrote:

> Sort of. I now have a problem where (it seems) ALL authenticated mail is not
> being dkim signed

How does your milter decide which messages to sign?  Does it perhaps
look for:

    milter_macro_daemon_name=ORIGINATING

which should then be set for the submission service in master.cf?  Or
does it have a set of client IP CIDR blocks that it considers internal?

> smtp       inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
> submission inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
>   -o syslog_name=postfix/submission
>   -o smtpd_tls_wrappermode=no
>   -o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt
>   -o smtpd_tls_auth_only=yes
>   -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
>   -o smtpd_sasl_type=dovecot
>   -o smtpd_sasl_path=private/auth
>   -o receive_override_options=no_header_body_checks
>   -o smtpd_milters=$mua_milters
>   -o tls_ssl_options=NO_RENEGOTIATION

I see no mention of that macro here...

[ By the way, try to post "postconf -Mf" output, with whitespace
  faithfully preserved. ]

--
    Viktor.