Sorry for the top post but I am using my phone.

The rbl_override file only contains domain names with "space OK". If I
whitelisted that IP address, I would be whitelisting a Microsoft address that I
assume has multiple users. Also that relay IP address isn't static.

Feb 24, 2024 6:03:54 AM Matus UHLAR - fantomas via Postfix-users