Dnia 16.05.2024 o godz. 12:05:52 Peter via Postfix-users pisze:
> >On my side the email is accepted from here, and relayed, Rspamd
> >does sign it, and Postfix's last message in the log is a message
> >sent delivered, and removed from my queue. I check my test Gmail
> >account, and the message is indeed there, but Gmail has placed it
> >in the spam folder. I check the headers of said message, an SPF
> >and DKIM both pass.
> >
> >I am open to suggestions.
>
> It's probably just IP reputation and you need to let it build up
> with google, but see:
>
> https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126

Not necessarily, it may be as well related to domain reputation. And
sometimes no "build up" can help, Google just "dislikes" you and thinks
you're a spammer.

This was happening to me multiple times, first time about 3 years ago. After
a few years of successfully running a mail server and having e-mails always
delivered to Google without issues, with no configuration changes on my
side, suddenly my e-mails started to fall into spam folder on Gmail.

I didn't have SPF, DKIM nor DMARC at all at that time, because nobody
actually required it, so why bother? I set that up, but it didn't help.
Messages sent from a different domain hosted on the same server (and sent
from the same IP) arrived to Gmail correctly, without being placed in the
spam folder. But when the sender was from my domain, message went to spam.

Nothing could help. I registered both my IP and domain at dnswl.org. I
contacted my correspondents on Gmail via other means and asked them to
continually click "This is not spam" on each my message that went to spam. I
set up a few test accounts on Gmail myself, sent some messages to them (of
course they went to spam) and clicked "This is not spam" on them. This was
completely ineffective - even the next message sent to the same account
again went to spam.

I submitted many times the "sender contact form" on Google website that is
intended for such cases. As they clearly say on the page with the form that
there *will be no reply*, I don't know if someone acted on my submissions,
but *sometimes* a week or two after I submitted the form the issue
disappeared - so maybe someone at Google actually did something. But this
was only for short time - after a few months the issue returned again.

What was the most ironic in this, people that I don't know were writing
e-mails to me from Gmail accounts (since I run a small website and my e-mail
address is published there) and my replies to them went to their spam
folders as well, so they probably never read them - and I had no way to tell
them they should look in their spam folder...

I described the whole story on my blog and was contacted by several people
who said they have the same problem. Also, on the "mailop" mailing list for
mail server operators, similar problems were reported multiple times (I also
of course reported mine there). So neither you nor I are the only one with
this issue...

Now, since maybe a half year, I don't have this problem anymore - so maybe
it is gone for good. But nobody can guarantee that.

We can only say that it's just "Google doing Google things"...
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa