Hi Viktor,

I'm not questioning the veracity of this, but equally I'm not sure I can
justify turning off one of our more important RLBs just on the strength of
an email on this list.

It would be good to have something from Proofpoint about the closure to
refer to if possible. Google isn't coming up with any other information
about it. Are you able to get back to Michelle to ask her?

Thanks.



On Wed, 5 Jun 2024 at 08:48, Peter via Postfix-users <
[email protected]> wrote:

> On 5/06/24 19:23, Peter via Postfix-users wrote:
> > On 5/06/24 16:20, Viktor Dukhovni via Postfix-users wrote:
> >> Original text:
> >
> > Is there a link to the announcement online?
>
> I see it's from the mailop list which, unfortunately has the archives
> set private so it doesn't help me to be able to link to the original post.
>
>
> Peter
> _______________________________________________
> Postfix-users mailing list -- [email protected]
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
>
>
_______________________________________________
Postfix-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to