Hi Viktor,

I'm not questioning the veracity of this, but equally I'm not sure I can
justify turning off one of our more important RLBs just on the strength of
an email on this list.

It would be good to have something from Proofpoint about the closure to
refer to if possible. Google isn't coming up with any other information
about it. Are you able to get back to Michelle to ask her?

Thanks.