On 2024-06-05 at 08:19:20 UTC-0400 (Wed, 5 Jun 2024 13:19:20 +0100)
Gilgongo via Postfix-users <gilgo...@phreak.co.uk>
is rumored to have said:

> Hi Viktor,
>
> I'm not questioning the veracity of this, but equally I'm not sure I can
> justify turning off one of our more important RLBs just on the strength of
> an email on this list.

Perhaps you can corroborate the end of SORBS and justify disablement by its
observed performance in the net few days.  FWIW, removal of SORBS rules from
ASF SpamAssassin has been committed and so will not be in updates once the
change makes it through the RuleQA pipeline.

> It would be good to have something from Proofpoint about the closure to
> refer to if possible. Google isn't coming up with any other information
> about it. Are you able to get back to Michelle to ask her?

I can confirm that she posted to the Mailop list, whose archives are private
but which one can easily subscribe to for access. Others have said elsewhere
that she posted it to her LinkedIn account as well, which you may be able to
confirm.