It appears that Matus UHLAR - fantomas via Postfix-users <uh...@fantomas.sk>
said:
If one of recipients wants to accept mail from a sender while another
recipient doesn't, teoretically you can reject that sender at recipient
level, but that complicates configuration (but it's possible).
This would mean that for single mail to more recipients, sendes gets
accepted and different recipients get refused.