On Sun, Jun 16, 2024 at 01:41:44PM -0400, John Levine via Postfix-users wrote:

> Turns out it's more complicated than I thought, they want a restricted
> sending address to be able to send only to particular recipients.
> Suggestions?

If the allowed recipients are the same for all restricted senders, this
fits reasonably well within existing built-in Postfix access(5)
facilities.

> Can I do something like put check_recipient_access as the action in the
> check_sender_access table?

As noted by others, http://www.postfix.org/RESTRICTION_CLASS_README.html
but only if there aren't too many distinct product sets of
sender+recipient policies.

Otherwise a custom policy service can consult a database keyed by sender
and recipient and barring a hit, just by sender to find a default
action.  http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_POLICY_README.html

--
    Viktor.