Hi,

I have two questions regarding multi instance management.

1. is there a way to batch migrate multi instances from serverA to serverB? We
are planning to replace our servers and I'd spare as much manual work if
possible.

2. is there an ad-hoc way to move mails between instances by their queue ids?
The idea is to identify mails that are older than, say, 4 hours and move them
to a multi instance called bucket4 or something. I know I could do this with
config modification, but that's permanent. I'm looking for some ad-hoc command
to do it.

Thanks!