OK I tired this. What "mydestination" is set to does not matter whether it's localhost or 127.0.0.1 if spampd is set to use localhost and not 127.0.0.1 it will not work.

So I'm convinced that was the root cause of my problem, spampd set to use localhost when postfix is set to use 127.0.01 explicitly.

If anyone can explain the detailed why I am curious to know.

Thanks,

-Curt