Thanks Wietse, for confirming.
I was about to reply that I found this setting and it seems to be working
as expected. Performed all the testing. Postfix logs are updated with the
original client IP automatically and policy server is also working as
expected.
This is what I was looking for.

Thanks

On Wed, Jul 17, 2024 at 3:02 AM Wietse Venema via Postfix-users <
postfix-users@postfix.org> wrote:

> sandeep pawar via Postfix-users:
> > Planning to add Haproxy server for resiliency to better control backend
> > postfix relay servers for some of the clients like Java/GO
> > Java clients -> Haproxy -> Postfix relays with policy service -> other
> SMTP
> > servers -> internet
>
> With that configuration, HAproxy will send the Java client IP address
> to the Postfix relays.
>
> There is no need to use postscreen. The non-postscreen SMTP daemons
> support the HAproxy protocol when they are configured with
> "smtpd_upstream_proxy_protocol = haproxy", and the check_policy_service
> feature will provide the Jave client IP address to the policy server.
>
>         Wietse

Sandeep Pawar