On 9/5/24 10:20 AM, Serhii via Postfix-users wrote:
2024-09-05T14:07:05Z Thomas Cameron via Postfix-users
<postfix-users@postfix.org>:

Am I smoking crack? Or is this pretty reasonable? Or should I just knuckle down
and set up Spamassassin or some other anti-spam tool (I'm totally open to
suggestions, I just have experience with SA from a past life)
No, you are not. First of all, Spamassasin (and other antispam solutions, as
well as paid services) have similar TLD blacklists or slam scoring metrics.
Also, given that you are willing to manually whitelist legitimate senders, you
should be fine to go.

Thanks so much for the confirmation, Serhii! I figured it was the least evil way of doing this, thanks for letting me know I'm not being a *total* moron (just *mostly* a moron). :-)

--
Thanks!
Thomas Cameron, RHCE, AWS SA-Pro