> The easy explanation is that it's not the same message.
> You'll have to provide better proof that it really is.

It definitely is the same message. It's the only one that the guy sent
me with a 14m attachment. I've searched the log for emails from that
user and it's the only one that has a large attachment and it's the
exact number of bytes. I don't know what other proof there could be?

> Postfix did not send a rejection notice to Exim for *this* message.
>
> You truncated the "postfix/local" log entry so we can't see if final
> delivery worked (a bounce might have been generated and returned as a
> separate transaction), but we know for sure the message wasn't rejected.

The fonal delivery is for a local user (me). It can't bounce to a
local valid address right? I received other emails from many people
and even the same sender. Only the one with the large attachment did
not go through and, per the exim log, postfix did reject it with a
mesage to big error whether the log shows it or not.

Is there any other log besides /etc/Postfix/maillog?