On 2026-09-25 7:32, Viktor Dukhovni via Postfix-users wrote:
On Fri, Sep 25, 2026 at 07:13:39AM -0700, Mel P via Postfix-users wrote:
On 2026-09-23 2:51, Viktor Dukhovni via Postfix-users wrote:
Speaking of TLS, both your email domain and the domain of its MX hosts
are DNSSEC-signed, but no TLSA records are as yet published:

Digression indeed.  That said, interop issues presently require not
publishing TLSA RRs in the public horizon.

I am puzzled what what interop issues those might be?  Something at the
DNS layer preventing adding them to the MX host zone?

A mail system that mine talks to regularly is DANE-aware, but whatever they're using can't negotiate TLS with postfix 3.11 + OpenSSL 3.5 even though I use smtpd_tls_* defaults.

I need DNSSEC enabled for other reasons, so the perma-temporary workaround is no TLSA RRs.
_______________________________________________
Postfix-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to