Hi list

The first thing to do will be a blacklist created for me. Im looking to make
it and is putting the line:

check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/blacklist

but I have doubts. Where I need to put this? in smtp_recipient_restrictions
or in smtpd_client_restrictions?
The content inside the archive permit to put domains and Ips?
For example:
121.222.33.44 REJECT
domain.com REJECT

This is my configuration:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/overquota,
        permit_mynetworks,
        permit_sasl_authenticated,
        reject_invalid_hostname,
        reject_unauth_pipelining,
        #check_client_access    hash:/etc/postfix/clientes #This is correct
        reject_unauth_destination,
        reject_rbl_client rbl.orbitrbl.com,
        reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
        reject_rbl_client whois.rfc-ignorant.org,
        reject_rbl_client dnsbl.njabl.org,
        reject_rbl_client zombie.dnsbl.sorbs.net,
        reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net,
        permit

Other recommendations?