Hi

I'm a newbie to Postfix.
My Postfix server is functionnal but the stats (mailgraph) show lot of sent
messages :
example for yesterday :
Received messages : 2818
Sent messages : 2766

I don't think that the users of the mail server sent so many mails
yesterday...

I  suppose that I've a problem with the configuration, and that Postfix send
too many nofications for rejected mail....

Any idea ?

Thx

Philippe

My conf :

# postconf -n

alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases

alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases

append_dot_mydomain = no
biff = no
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
config_directory = /etc/postfix
inet_interfaces = all
inet_protocols = ipv4
mailbox_size_limit = 0
mydestination = appert44.org webmail.appert44.org, vwebmail.appert44.org,
localhost.appert44.org, localhost
myhostname = vwebmail.appert44.org
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 [::ffff:127.0.0.0]/104 [::1]/128
myorigin = /etc/mailname
readme_directory = no
recipient_delimiter = +
relayhost =
smtpd_client_restrictions =
permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_rbl_client sbl-
xbl.spamhaus.org,reject_rbl_client list.dsbl.org,permit
smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_helo_restrictions =
permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_non_fqdn_hostname,reject_invalid_hostname,permit
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
reject_unauth_pipelining,permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_non_fqdn_recipient,reject_unknown_recipient_domain,reject_unauth_destination,permit
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_local_domain =
smtpd_sasl_path = private/auth
smtpd_sasl_type = dovecot
smtpd_sender_restrictions =
permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_non_fqdn_sender,reject_unknown_sender_domain,reject_unauth_pipelining,reject_unauth_destination,permit
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/ssl/certs/ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key
smtpd_use_tls = yes
strict_rfc821_envelopes = yes