On May 6, 2009, at 12:10 AM, Philippe Le Gal wrote:

I'm a newbie to Postfix.
My Postfix server is functionnal but the stats (mailgraph) show lot of sent
messages :
example for yesterday :
Received messages : 2818
Sent messages : 2766

I don't think that the users of the mail server sent so many mails
yesterday...

I suppose that I've a problem with the configuration, and that Postfix send
too many nofications for rejected mail....

You need to check your mail logs for that date range, and see how many messages really were sent. Once you know that number, you can look to see if it is in mailgrah, rrdtool, or perhaps, your users did in fact send that many emails.