I changed all my delivery mailboxes over to Maildir with procmail as the LDA, but I am still seeing lines that begin with 'From ' being rewritten to '>From '

My list account is a local account and procmail is invoked via the mailbox_command:

mailbox_command = /usr/local/bin/procmail -t -a $EXTENSION

and delivery in procmail is executed by this recipe:

:0
* ! LISTNAME ?? ^^^^
{
   :0
   .$LISTNAME.$MYDATE/
}

So from everything I've read, everyone knows it's a maildir and the '^From ' should NOT be escaped.

Last time I asked this Viktor said:
> How are you invoking procmail? pipe(8) provides controls for this, and local(8) only does this when delivering to an mbox file.

The virtual users on the server are delivered by a pipe that invokes procmail, and those do NOT have '^From ' escaped, but as I said, my list user is a local user.

(doing a grep on a virtual user I got a result of:

--
To read makes our speaking English good.