Rainer:

Just to let you know that I have read several times all the documentation you have mentioned. I have also installed the files you suggested in your previous post. The reason I asked for a list of files to install, to make sure that I was installing the correct files.

Jennifer

PS: I am a student,therefore, I have no distribution vendor. All my downloads are over the Internet.