Just E. Mail a écrit :
> Rainer:
>
> Just to let you know that I have read several times all the
> documentation you have mentioned. I have also installed the files you
> suggested in your previous post. The reason I asked for a list of files
> to install, to make sure that I was installing the correct files.
>
> Jennifer
>
> PS: I am a student,therefore, I have no distribution vendor. All my
> downloads are over the Internet.

you can find postfix-2.3.3-2.1.centos.mysql_pgsql.i386.rpm on

http://mirror.centos.org/centos-5/5.3/centosplus/i386/RPMS/

although it is old. the easiest way to install it is by using "rpm -i"
(to avoid any network problem, download it first and install it from disk).

you can simply download it and install it with rpm (or you can add
centosplus as a yum repository and use yum... more on this in CentOS
docs or somewhere on the web)

if you want a more recent version, get an srpm from Simon J. Mudd site
and build it. but this can be challening (you need to understand how
rpmbuild works and you need to install a dev environment and source
dependencies... )