I am posting this message here because I want Postfix uses to suggest a webmail application best suited with Postfix. This question has been asked and answered several times but since LINUX is changing so fast, I am asking again.

System: CentOS 5.3, NSF-1.3.23, PostgreSQL-8.3.7, Postfix-2.3.3, Dovecot-1.0.7,...

Now I like to install a webmail program. I have looked in SqirrelMail and it looks promising. However, I like to know if there is another webmail application I should also look into?

Please note, that eventually, I will be using PostgreSQL backend to store emails, if that makes any difference.